Convert an Ethernet wall jack into a dual-band 802.11AC Wi-Fi access point with two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Ideal for new or retrofit installations, the UniFi® AC In-Wall is designed to convert an Ethernet wall jack into a dual-band 802.11AC Wi-Fi access point with two Gigabit Ethernet ports. One of the ports provides PoE for powering and connecting an 802.3af device to the network. The UniFi AC In-Wall is capable of wireless speeds of up to 1167 Mbps with a range of up to 100 meters
- Simultaneous Dual-Band 802.11ac Access Point
- (1) Internal 802.3at Gigabit Ethernet Port for Data + PoE In
- (1) External Gigabit Ethernet Port for Data + 48V PoE Out*
- (1) External Gigabit Ethernet Port for Data Only
- Mounts in 1-Gang Electrical Wall Box
- Managed by UniFi Controller Software
* NOTE: Please note that PoE Out power cannot be disabled
Ubiquiti UniFi In-Wall Access Point
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.