Norstar T7316e Phone Nortel Networks Business Series Terminals Norstar T7316e Telephone is a full-featured, expandable, multi-line telephone that has a two-line, 16-character-per-line display that is menu driven and supported by three context-sensitive soft keys. The Norstar T7316E phone provides access to 24 memory buttons, 16 of which include multi-segment icons for fast and precise decision making.
It is designed for high call volume positions requiring access to extensive system features. Typical users include supervisors, managers, executives, and other business professionals.
Integrated busy lamp field/Direct station select increases customer satisfaction while improving operator efficiency by utilizing multi-segment icons for accurate and efficient routing of customer inquiries.
Audio control center simplifies telephone operation by clustering common audio features for fast and precise toggle action between handset, headset, and speaker.
Norstar T7316e Phone, Built-in speaker improves communication by providing hands-free audio capability for multi-tasking and group participation.
Menu-driven display with soft keys: Provides users with an intuitive interface for fast and accurate access to system features.
T7316 Telephone is Compatible with all releases of Nortel Norstar CICS business telephone systems and MICS business telephone systems and all releases of Nortel BCM telephone systems. Also compatible with Avaya IP Office and Avaya IP Office Quick Version equipped with IP500 TCM 8, IP500 Digital Station 16A, orIP500 Digital Station 30A
Nortel T7316e Telephone Features working with the T24 require CICS 6.1 software or higher Modular design which allows the Norstar T7316E phone to be deployed anywhere as a feature-rich standalone solution; or, by adding the T24 Key Indicator Module, as a Central Answering Position for efficient call routing.
- BCM and Norstar compatible: Increases productivity with common telephones across multiple systems
- Caller identification: Used to recognize or screen incoming calls
- Date and time: Useful information at a consolidated source
- Liquid crystal display: Displays information in an easy-to-read format
- Desktop label application compatible: Simplifies installation, moves, adds, and changes
- Wall mount capable: Improves internal communication and security with flexible deployment options
- Call log: Increases productivity by storing caller information
- Message waiting indication: Serves as a dual- purpose indicator for incoming call alerts and voice mail
- Distinctive ring tones/types: Allows users to customize ringtones based on preference
- Memory buttons with LCD: Gives users an icon displaying the status of each button
- Speakerphone: Crystal clear hands-free operation
- Dedicated head set jack: Reduces cost and simplifies installation
- Audio control center: Quick toggle between handset, headset, and handsfree without audio disruption
- Busy lamp field: Station status
- One touch call: routing for system subscribers
- Multi-segment icons: Improves internal communication flow with a station status for system subscribers