Grandstream GXV3350 is an advanced desktop video collaboration solution that combines a 16 line IP phone with the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communication solution. It is the ideal desktop device for busy professionals and executives and also offers a powerful yet cost-effective device for any conference room.
This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its’ 5 inch 1280x720 capacitive touch screen, tiltable camera, HDMI output, dual microphones and support for 720p HD video. The GXV3350 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support. It also runs Android 7.0 and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps. By combining a state-of- the-art IP video phone and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3350 offers businesses throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in 1 mega-pixel CMOS tiltable camera for video calling with privacy wheel
- Runs on the Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dualband Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ for power and network connections
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with noise reduction, advanced echo cancellation & excellent doubletalk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 5.0” (1280×720) capacitive 5-point touch screen HD TFT LCD
- Peripherals include HDMI-out, USB, headset jack, EHS
- 6-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
IP Phone for Video Collaboration
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.