Grandstream's GWN7615 is an enterprise performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point to create scalability for medium to high user density environments. It offers dual-band 3×3:3 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range.
- 1.75Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 3x3:3 MU-MIMO technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premisebased software controller
Enterprise Performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi Access Point
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.