Grandstream GWN7605 is an affordable 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point ideal for small to medium wireless network deployments with medium user density. It offers dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology, supports up to 100+ concurrent client devices, and up to 165-meter coverage range.
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2xGigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beamforming technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller
Affordable 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.