The Avaya IP Phone J139 provides a modern, connected, personalized experience for customers and addresses the need for secure, reliable voice communications for users within large enterprises and small and medium-sized companies. It is well suited for users that need only the most commonly used voice features. It provides a new level of simplicity in using features such as Hold, Transfer, Conference, Forward, and Call Park / UnPark.
Key Features and Benefits
• Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
• Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to recent call log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List (250 entries).
• Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 4 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
• Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
• The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
Avaya J139 IP Phone
Modern IP Phone With a Bright, Color Display That Can be Personalized. Great for Customers that Need a Targeted Feature Set.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.