J189 IP Phone
The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya IP Phone J189 features two color display screens, 4 softkeys, 16 Feature keys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support and up to two J100 Expansion Modules, and optional Wi-Fi® / Bluetooth®. In addition the secondary screen also acts as the first expansion module. The J189 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with Avaya Aura® platform, the Avaya IP Phone J189 optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for WI-Fi
connectivity and / or Bluetooth® headsets
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase
productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to
understand and multi-party calls through the wideband
audio codec in the handset and headset.
- 2 color displays available; Larger sized, higher resolution 5”
screen main screen can be used in split screen mode.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for
everyday functions such as transfer, conference and
forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks
such as quick access to the corporate directory
- Multiple line phone that provides visual cues that can
speed task management through 10 dual-color Red /
Green LED physical buttons on main screen, and 6 physical
buttons on secondary screen.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit
Ethernet port for a PC.
- ▪ Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to two
Avaya J100 Expansion Modules. Secondary screen effectively
acts as the first Expansion Module.
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired
to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset